The meeting was called to order at 7:30PM by Bryan Patterson (KB8ELG) with 12 members and guests in attendance.
Silent Key: Jack Joyner (N8BSR) passed away in April, several club members attended the funeral services.
Members in Distress:
- Jim McBride (K8JPD) continues to recover after his second knee replacement surgery.
- Allen Nash (KC8UQU) has been cleared for hip replacement surgery.
The Finance Report was read with motion to approve by WB8ZOI and seconded by W8TUX. All present approved.
Bills to Present: KB8ELG presented two bills:
1. Liability Insurance Premium for 2019-2020 ($200). Motion to approve: WD8KRS, Second by: KA8KDS
2. Repair parts for the 60amp solid state power supply ($103.15). Motion to approve: W8TUX, Second by: KB8CBY
Building maintenance was performed two weeks ago to install the heat/air conditioning unit at the primary site. We also made note that there are several exterior trim boards that are rotting and should be replaced. Another maintenance day may occur this Saturday (weather permitting) to replace those boards and apply a fresh coat of paint.
The secondary site is also long overdue for maintenance. We need to check SWR on the 440 Fusion system, and replace K8LI's loaned power supply with the newly repaired 60amp. A date has not be set as of yet.
- The Summer Hamfest is June 1. We are planning to meet at the Woodlot on the Friday before at 7:00pm to go over last minute details. Current assignments: 50/50 KD8JBS, Club Table: WD8KRS, Ticket sales: KA8KDS, Soda/Water: W8TUX, Donuts: KD8ZKE, Coffee: WD8KRS, Door Prizes: KD8KBU
- Field Day is also quickly approaching. I'll be sending a separate email from this to start organizing the event.
- The Adrian Amateur Radio Club has requested assistance with a Bike-a-Thon on June 8. The event starts at 8:00am. Please let us know if it is something you can help with. Further details to follow.
- KB8ELG has been in contact with the FCHC on completing the VHF radio system setup. They are just trying to synchronize schedules.
- John Meyer will be providing assistance Swanton Health Care, who is also deploying a VHS radio station. They need assistance finishing the PL connectors for their coax.
Weeknights at 10:30pm Bud's Midnight Madness Net -- 147.195+
Wed at 8pm FCARC ES Net -- 147.195+
Wed at 9pm 6M Net -- 1st Wed 50.400 AM, 3rd Wed 50.125 USB, all others 52.525 FM Simplex
Latest Club Information:
On the web: http://www.k8bxq.org/
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fulton-County-Amateur-Radio-Club-206939596063938/
E-Mail list: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/fcarc
The club gives testing at 9am the last Saturday of each month at the George's Radio Service in Wauseon, contact Tom Servoss (KC8UOM) if interested, you can find his phone number on the www.k8bxq.org website under the VE Testing section.
Saturday morning breakfast at the Delta 109 at 9:00 AM, in downtown Delta, OH.
The next regular club meeting will be Monday, June 17 at 7:30pm at the Delta Church of Christ.
The meeting was called to close at 8:45pm.
Craig Szczublewski - KD8KBU